Flower Gazing meditation
Thought mediation was just all about sitting still with your eyes closed? Think again, as there are many ways to meditate.
Flower gazing meditation is a favourite of mine. To me, there is nothing more humble and divine than being one with nature. If the weather is warm, you can do this in the garden. Choose a fresh flower/flowers with a nice long stem that vibrates with colour and perhaps is scented. The idea here is to use all the senses.
Things you will need:
◆ A flower or flowers
◆ Somewhere you won’t be disturbed
- Sit in a comfortable, cross-legged position or on a chair. Clear the energetic space around you with either an incense or by asking whatever you believe in to watch over you. If you are not sure you can always ask for the highest vibrational light to watch over you as you do this meditation.
- Next hold the flower in your hands, smell it, with total awareness touch its petals, see how it smells and feels to touch and the beauty of what it looks like.
- Be totally mesmerised by the flower and, through it, feel the connection with you, the oneness and how, like the flower, you are love.
- Continue for 3-30 minutes of your time
- To end, thank the flower.
- Try doing this every day: it is a great way of connecting with nature without having to leave the house.
I would love to hear how you get on!
The Word Sprite